- directly from your closest Twelve including online from Deborah (Crofton, Maryland), Nikki (Poulsbo, Washington), and Gerrie and Terry (Portland, Oregon);
- USA: Barnes & Noble and Amazon;
- UK and Europe: pre-order from GMC Publications;
- Australia: in store at pompom rouge (Townsville) and coming soon to Can Do Books (Hawthorn, Melbourne) who will be selling at the Australasian Quilt Convention and Craft & Quilt Fairs throughout Australia in 2011; and
- New Zealand: Minerva/New Zealand Quilter who will have a stand at the Remarkable Symposium in Christchurch..
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Introducing Twelve by Twelve: The BOOK!
Did you know that the collective noun for a group of larks is exaltation? It could equally apply to the Twelves with all the excitement, exhilaration and heart-bursting wonderment we are experiencing as we take delivery of the author copies of our new book Twelve by Twelve: The International Art Quilt Challenge published by Lark Crafts. Kristin received her books in Hawaii today and our mosaic is complete: