- What technical and/or social media tools have you found useful in building or participating in a creative online community?
- Throughout our Theme series we chose a wide variety of topics from concrete objects like "Chair" to abstract ideas like "Identity". Which of the 12 themes did you like best (or which one did you find most inspiring)? Did you make a quilt from it?
- If you could pick our next Colourplay challenge, what palette or colour would it be?
- How do you create time and space for your art?
- Are you (or were you) inspired to try a new technique from any of the Twelve by Twelve quilts? If so, which one(s)?
- How many of our readers are art quilters, and did you follow the path Karen did, with traditional quilting first, or jump right into art quilting?
- How much time do you spend every day (every week) reading art quilting blogs? Do you spend more time reading online than reading books?
- What size art quilt are you most comfortable making or if you do not quilt, what size would you like to have hanging in your home?
- So, which do you prefer, hand quilting or machine quilting?
- If you could join a group like this, would you? If so, what appeals to you?
- What is your favorite finishing technique for art quilts?
- How do you celebrate when you've completed a project?
Painting Jerusalem doors
1 day ago