Sunday, August 7, 2011

Come and meet us at festival of Quilts!!

We are excited to be bringing all 144 Theme series quilts to Festival of Quilts at the NEC this year from 11-14 August.
Come and meet Diane Hock, Francoise Jamart and Helen Conway on Stand A60

We are taking turns on the stand (assisted by Helen's Best Quilting Buddy Lesley Hagon and Best Quilting Husband Dennis Woodcock) to enable us to shop and take classes and shop and see the quilts and, um...shop!

We will be selling copies of our book and would be delighted to sign your purchase for you.

Want to meet one of us in particular?
Our schedules on the stalls are as follow:

Diane Hock
Thursday 10 - 1 and 2.30 - 3.30
Friday 11.30 - 2
Saturday  3 - 5.30
Sunday 10 - 11.30

Francoise Jamart
Thursday 10 - 1 and 2.30 - 5.30
Friday 10 - 1

Helen Conway
Thursday 1 - 2.30
Friday 10 - 11.30 and 1 - 2
Saturday 12.30 - 1.30
Sunday 10 - 11

5 comments:

Erica Spinks said...

Oh, I SO wish I could be at the Festival again. Sigh...I will just have to dream!

Diane Kelsey said...

I will look out for you, I'm coming on Friday.

Sandra Wyman said...

See you there!

Sue Wild said...

Looking forward to it!

Kristin L said...

I wish I could be there too. I can wait for the after action report! Have a great time!