Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In Real Life!

Two Twelves!

Kristin and I had such a wonderful time at the International Quilt Festival in Houston this past weekend.

We did some actual 12x12 business in preparing for the upcoming book release and future exhibitions, but we also spent tons of time just chatting, looking at quilts, talking about creative development, challenges, balance, etc. -- all the big and little ideas that like-minded friends share. It was wonderful. It's been said before, but it's so true: all the friendships we have developed through the 12x12 project are pretty amazing.

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

I didn't expect Deborah to be taller than Kristin! Cute photo...

Kristin L said...

She's not MUCH taller (I guess I pack a lot of personality into a little package)!

And I absolutely agree with everything Deborah wrote - yes, yes, yes, yes!

Sue Dennis said...

How lucky for me to have met you both at Festival!