Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shibori Windows


I created these in my shibori class, yesterday. They will eventually be used in a larger version of what I might have done for this challenge. I just wanted to pop in and tell you all how excited I was to see each piece show up today. One person e-mailed me to say she thought this was our best group of pieces so far.

I have enjoyed reading all of the comments, but haven't had time to spend enough time with each piece to do my commenting as yet. I was away for 3 days and am up against a deadline for SDA conference work so have spent the day working on that. But, I wanted all of the twelves to know that you have turned out another fabulous group.

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

Cool. I look forward to seeing what you "would have done"

Heidi said...

since I've first discovered this blog, I'm eagerly awaiting the reveals. Again, all the quilts are stunning and it's also very interesting to read about the thoughts behind each piece.
In thoughts I'm always playing along with you :-) My piece would have had eyes too...
I'm curious what the next theme will be..
Thanks for sharing your quilts