Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Theme

Ever since we started this process I have been casually mulling over what theme I would choose but for some reason thought there was one more person before me. So when Diane emailed to remind me to pick, of course, my mind went blank. I turned to my husband for help. He suggested 'The Pelopennesian Wars'. Right.

You will be glad to know that, I decided not to to avail myself of his assistance and, totally at random from the words circling round in my head, I have picked..... identity.

Have at it!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Am I allowed two eye iris quilts?

Lisa Flowers Ross said...

I have enjoyed seeing the wide range of window quilts. Unfortunately, I missed the window of time to play along with this one. Maybe I will be able to do something with identity, which seems that it will produce a wide variey as well.

Diane Perin said...

Dang. I have a brilliant idea for the Pelopennesian Wars.

Just kidding.

This will REALLY be a challenge, Helen... very good theme!

Rayna said...

Thanks for the laugh-out-loud. He just gave you that answer so you will never ask him again. Too funny.

Gerrie said...

Under definitions for identity is this:

10.Australian Informal. an interesting, famous, or eccentric resident, usually of long standing in a community.

Would this be Kirsty or Brenda?

Anonymous said...

All I can say, Helen, is...
...THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT!!
I think this will be a fun theme.

Gerrie, you are more likely to find Brenda and me listed under "Sheila (Kiwi)". I think you have to have been on the cover of the Australian Womans Weekly to be considered an "Identity"!

JB said...

You are all having too much fun!!
I loved the husband's comment, so helpful. I really enjoy your blog and of course your finished challenges.

RainbowCatcher said...

Hmmm, identity: I quilt, therefore I am?

As always, I enjoyed all of the various quilts on your window theme - thanks!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Oh me oh my! This looks challenging.