Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shelter->Home->House

I had a premonition that Terri would choose the theme "home" so I wasn't far off. Whether, shelter or home, it's not a big leap to get to "house". I have some Freddy Moran gift wrap featuring bright coloured house quilts from the book Freddy's House:
House Party Gift Wrap
I have often contemplated making a house block or quilt featuring my home. It's not a conventional house shape...
Freddy's House by Freddy Moran Casa da Praia
I'm not certain that this is a direction I will pursue for the theme of "Shelter" but, whatever I do, I have to get it together before I go travelling later in the month.

4 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Do you always have premonitions??? I've always enjoyed Freddy's quilt style.

Gerrie said...

Diane is a big fan of Freeie's also. She used to be a groupie - right, Diane?

Gerrie said...

Duh! I meant Freddie!!

Kristin L said...

Your house has lots of possibilities! I think it would look great "Freddie-fied" or "Brenda-fied" for that matter.