Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm finished

What a good day! Today I finished attaching the sleeves to all my twelve quilts that I will be sending to Lark. I also finished all the labels on those quilts. Tomorrow I wil make the traveling bag for them and they will be ready to send off.

Today I also finished my "pink" piece for the first reveal of our new set of 12 quilts. Pink has been a struggle right up to the end, but I do love it. A couple of little glimpses.


This is my "bet you can't guess what it is" post. Can you?

More thoughts on pink on my blog post for today.

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

I am right with you. I might be able to get my bag done today, but I haven't quilted the pink yet.

Diane Perin said...

I've got my labels and bags on the calendar for tomorrow too! I love the glimpses of your pink piece -- can't wait to see the whole thing!

Kristin L said...

I think I see architecture here, but who knows!? Maybe on of San Fran's painted ladies? Ooh, that sounds like it could be about drag queens too -- which I suppose it could!