Friday, November 20, 2009

Exciting News!

The Twelve by Twelve artists are excited twelve times over to announce that:
(drum roll, please.... )
Sterling Publications/Lark Books will be publishing a book on our Twelve by Twelve Collaborative Art Quilt project!
We are thrilled beyond words to have this wonderful opportunity, and so happy that our art endeavors and friendships are turning us into authors, too. We know that Lark was impressed by the loyal folks who follow our blogs and website, so thanks to all of you friends-of-Twelves for your encouraging words through our explorations!
We'll keep you posted as we know publication dates.
We are lifting a virtual glass of champagne to each other and to all of you for your support!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to all of you!

Nadine said...

WOW! 12xWOW! How wonderful for all of you. Congratulations and I can't wait to have my hands on a copy of your book!

JB said...

Way to go!! What a nice way to recognize " the Twelve".

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

congratulations! this is a brilliant idea and cannot wait to see it.
All the best

geni said...

Wonderful news!
Congratulations to all of you!

Dale Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all. You are great artists.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I've highly enjoyed visiting and watching these quilts emerge from each of you! Can't wait to see this book!

Heidi said...

Congrats...
and me too, can't wait to have this book :-)

RainbowCatcher said...

I'm so happy for all of you! A published book is even more lasting than the internet fame you've already achieved.

Vivien Zepf said...

Congratulations and how exciting! This is well deserved validation of the terrific work you all have done.

Carla said...

Twelve by Twelve is one of only six blogs I check with regularity. The concept, process and completiion of each project is a much anticipated event for me.

Congratulations!! -- very worthy of publication.

Jeannie said...

Congratulations! You are all such an inspiration and I can hardly wait for the book.

PAMELA said...

Absolutely stunning news! And well deserved for all of you talented high achievers. I am thrilled to bits for you.

I cant wait to buy your book as soon as the print dries.

Cheers from an Ozzie, Pamela

Rayna said...

I must say I'm not surprised - Here's my toast!

Chantel said...

fantastic! I look forward to it.

Cathy Bertanzetti said...

Woohoo from Birmingham Alabama!