Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm done

And I feel like I am back on track again! That is, I had the idea early on and it came together pretty much as I had hoped. No false starts or do-overs this time. I also was able to accomplish a goal that I have been working on that has just not worked out for me previously. I incorporated words into this piece, using my rubber stamps that I had planned to use for the shelter piece. Here's a little preview.

I was also able to use a piece of fabric that I stamped and painted awhile back and it worked very well, I think.

I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone did for this theme, as it has so many possibilities!

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

Everyone's sneak peeks are so different. I can't even begin to picture what anyone's pieces might look like, or even what aspect of Maths could be portrayed.

Anonymous said...

I have one last piece on the design wall. Then I think I'm done...