Friday, September 12, 2008

There will be words

I can sure identify with Kristen's feelings. I cannot get motivated. The moving thing really sucks the life out of me and it is long and drawn out here. I finally moved my studio to the new house. It is a holy mess, but I have actually started on my Shelter piece—barely started, then it all came to a standstill.

Somewhere I have a set of alphabet stamps. God only knows where they are and I have it in my mind that I want words. I can't find them in either house. Yesterday I went to Michael's and splurged on this new set. I like them. I think they are better than the set I can't find, but it wouldn't surprise me to find the other set in a box tomorrow and discover that they are identical to these. This is what my life is like right now.

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Well, you know I love words! This set is rather unusual in that it includes numbers. My set, which is very similar to this, does not include numbers.

Kristin L said...

I can totally relate to having something show up just when you've gone and replaced it! In the mean time though, you can keep the creative momentum going.

Unknown said...

I too am into words for this challenge only I used Bubble Jet and printed them out - not as problem free as it shoud have been though....