Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You're going to hate me but....

....yup, finished!! Mind you it's badly made and it is possible that I shall have a panic while I am in Bath over the Easter fortnight and make another one. Which will of course entail shopping for everything required.. :) The trip is the main reason it is finished already. The other is that I automatically cut two weeks ( or similar proportion ) off every deadline and work to the revised date and then try to make sure I am a little early - I think it comes from fear of failing to meet a dudlin.... see - the very thought is making me shake so I cinnot typ priperly....

Ahem. I have stuck with the District Six theme . Here are some teaster shots.


4 comments:

Kristin L said...

Nope -- don't hate you (I finished mine last night). I'm very intrigued by your teasers, and I don't see the mobile-like houses... The rest of the month will be very long!

Nikki said...

Congratulations on being done. I know I have to get into gear! But family life seems to be slowing me down.

Karen said...

You're right, I hate you! I am still struggling with mine. I have the basics done, but I'm not crazy about it so I'm trying to enhance it with lots of hand stitching, but I feel like it will require explaination so people get it - my attempt at abstract.

Anonymous said...

How do I join in? I found this website and it seems to be one of the best for art quilts. I want to participate, or do something, or be challenged or be part of the group......I'm in California and I haven't found anything in my area, or even an online group that is in Central California.....so..any tips?

Can I join? What do I do? How? Who do I call?

DreamrKate@yahoo.com