- I love muddy, tight color schemes, but I need enough contrast to make the images stand out.
- I'd like to be able to work from a sketch, but I'm more successful just moving the fabric around.
- I usually incorporate lots of elements in a piece, but I have trouble planning ahead for what goes where and in what order.
- I'm drawn to whimsical, crafty art, but I can't seem to let go enough to embrace that style in my own work.
- I'm easily distracted, even though I know I do my best work when I stay focused and just put in the time.
- I like to mix commercial prints with pieces that I've altered with some kind of surface design, but it's hard to find the right mix.
Escaping the gray
12 hours ago