Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Colourplay @ Palmerston North 14-17 February

Happy Valentine's Day! The Twelves are sharing the love with the opening of the Colourplay exhibition at the Craft & Quilt Fair at Arena Manawatu in Palmerston North, New Zealand that opens today 14 February and continues until Sunday, 17 February, 10am – 4.30pm daily.

Thank you to Chrissy who looked after installation of the exhibit.  (Photos to follow.)  If  you get to see the exhibition in New Zealand, please let us know what captured your heart.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

Congratulations on your exhibit...I so wish I could spread my wings and be there to see it!!!

skippie said...

Wow, what a feast for your eyes. Thank you for letting us see your beautiful art pieces.

Unknown said...

I was so lucky to see the exhibition and I am going to be wowed by it forever. Could I tell you what captured my heart? Yes! Every single piece left me in awe...and to see them all together was a thrill. Thank you for letting them travel so far without you.