Sunday, March 4, 2012

Body Mapping

I've been thinking about maps and body images and came up with a few ideas for our next challenge.  I tried looking up some images to show you on some copyright free sites, but what I want to do is not on any of those sites.  Here's what I found for  brain mapping, which seems more like problem solving.

I tried heart mapping next, and this is what I got, which is really cool, but not what I'm looking for.


Whatever I decide to do, it will be abstract, so I am not worried about copyright infringement, and hopefully it will be a series.

1 comments:

Kristin L said...

I like that you are keeping with your "body" theme. While it may or may not be a visually cohesive series, I think it will give you a fantastic opportunity to explore more deeply your subject matter, and hopefully inspire you to keep going with more body-oriented work beyond 12x12 :-)